TRAINING COURSE – DaVinci Resolve 17
- Creating DaVinci Resolve projects
- Import and organization of media
- Metadatatools for a „smart“ Organization of project data
- Getting to know Resolve „Edit“ Area (Editing)
- Edit-Tools and Workflows for Newcomers of other editing tools
- Handling Markers and Notes
- Transitions, Titles & Effects
- Working with Stills for dynamic Zooms and Pans
- Synchronizing Video & Audio from different sources
- Getting to know the Color Area (Grading)
- Basic techniques of color correction
- Resolve Node-Editor
- Primary & Secondary color correction
- Isolating Qualifiers for color correction
- Tracking & Stabilizing
- Working with LUTs
- Getting to know the Fairlight Area (Audio Post)
- Typical audio corrections (Normalizing, De-Noising etc)
- Using OFX Filter
- Organization of Audiolayers and Mixing
- Getting to know the Deliver-Area (Export)
„Revolutionary tools for editing, visual effects, motion graphics, color correction and audio post production, all in a single application!“
DaVinic Resolve scores with many advantages:
- Robust editing tool with all tools, but also import of already prepared projects form other editing solutions like Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Avid & Co.
- Node-based Compositing for the now integrated Fusion for VFX, vektor-based Painting, Particles, Keying & Text-Animations
- Industry-Standard Color Correction / Grading for a professional Look
- Fairlight Audio for the Mixing of Sounds, Dialog & Music
- Deliver direct out of the application in a broad spectrum of formats and for different devices
Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve 17 combines all the post-production tools for film, TV, editing & visual effects, audio mixing and color correction.
Regarding its Color-Functions DaVinci Resolve is the most used tool for finishing feature movies. It is the perfect tool for creative motion artists, post-production agencies and all creative filmmakers who want to grow with a tool.
The new version of DaVinci Resolve covers in only one tool the complete post production.Helge Maus | pixeltrain
- Getting to the the Fusion Area (VFX Compositing) on request
The training can be done with the free version of DaVinci Resolve. Owners of Resolve Studio can use additional features, which will then be discussed separately.
More Information on BlackmagicDesign DaVinci Resolve 17:
TRAINING COURSE – Fusion Studio 17
- Basics User Interface
- Use of Viewers
- Wipes and Comparisons
- Working with Timeline, Keyframes & Animations-Curves (Splines)
- Slider & Defaults
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Loader & Saver
- Linear Workflow / Bit-Depth in Compositions
- Working with Colors
- Vectorscope, Waveform, 3D-Histogram
- Unpremult / Premult
- Greenscreen & Keying
- Corner Pins & Image Integration
- Stabilizing of the Footage
- Planar Tracking
- Multichannel EXR Workflow
- Compositing 3D-Renders
- Fusion Effects like Blurs, Glows, Defocus
- Import OBJ, FBX & ALEMBIC
- 3D-Objects, Lights & Materials / Shader
- 3D-Particle Systems
- Fog & Atmosphere
- Lens Distortion Workflow
- Camera Tracker
- 3D-Image Planes
- Deep Pixel / Deep Compositing
- First Motion Graphics Scene with Text, Replicators
- First Matte Painting Workflows
- Roundtrip between DaVinci Resolve and Fusion
- VR-Workflow (Fusion Studio)
As an alternative to our trainings in NUKE / NUKEX we also offer trainings or online-coachings in Blackmagic Design Fusion Studio 17 for vfx-compositing and motion graphics.
„The world’s most advanced visual effects, 3D, VR and motion graphics solution!“
In my opinion, Blackmagic Design Fusion 9 represents the connection between Adobe After Effects and The Foundry NUKE / NUKEX. Whereas you have to buy different plugins in other software tools and have to invest a lot of money, Fusion Studio 17 offers many of the tools already built in.Helge Maus | pixeltrain
What makes Fusion Studio 17 so special?
>> It offers Out-of-the-Box the following outstanding features:
- Particle System (2D and 3D)
- 3D-System with advanced Shading
- 3D-Integration for cameras and objects
- Deep Integration
- Professional Keyer (Primate, DeltaKeyer)
- Planar Tracking
- 3D-Camera Tracking
- Stereoscopic Tools (Fusion Studio)
- Integration with DaVinci Resolve 17
In addition, it is node-based, like many other professional VFX tools (SideFX Houdini, The Foundry NUKE, or also Allegormic Substance Designer). Therefore, procedural thinking is very much in line with the work approach in production.
The training can be done with the free version of Fusion. Owners of Fusion Studio can use additional features, which will then be discussed separately.
More Information on BlackmagicDesign Fusion Studio 17:
The free Plugin Reactor (https://www.steakunderwater.com/wesuckless/) gives you access to hundreds more plug-ins and workflow tools.
If you want to use the features of Fusions 17 for free, you find a Fusion workspace in DaVinci Resolve 17 (https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/at/products/fusion/).
All training contents will be adapted to your individual needs. A free analysis is the basis of a successful learning. Therefore take the chance and feel free to contact us. After a first talk on the phone, we create an individualized plan according to the goals you wish to achieve.
If you are interested in a training by pixeltrain / Helge Maus, you can reach us by email info(at)pixeltrain.de. We will contact you as soon as possible for an informal talk.
Besides the training, we also provide a detailed, free advice before you buy a package, as well as consulting and project support during a production.